DATE OF LAST VERSION:
zevenworld.com ("Website") is a property of SX Sports Private Limited, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at No. 1 Ground Floor, Silveroaks Apartment, Kensington Cross Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore – 560 008.
1. INFORMATION THAT IS OR MAY BE COLLECTED FROM YOU
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies" sent to your browser from a:
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive;
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use;
- The domain server through which you access our service;
- The type of Device you're using;
- The type of web browser you're using; and
- The version of the operating system your Device is running.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information, including but not limited to:
- Name including first and last name;
- Email address;
- Mobile phone number and contact details;
- Address and postal code;
- Opinions of features on this Website;
- Other information as per our registration process; and
- Information you post on the interactive portion of the Website.
We may also collect the following information about:
- The pages you visit/access;
- The links you click on this Website;
- The number of times you access a particular page; and
- The number of times you have interacted on this Website.
We may collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a product at shop.zevenworld.com. However, we will NEVER collect your credit card/debit card or any other confidential financial details you provide on our Website. All payment information barring the aforesaid (i.e. billing name, address and payment method) will be obtained and processed by our online payment gateway partner, “EBS” and by HDFC Bank.
2. METHOD OF COLLECTING INFORMATION
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, contest or any combination thereof.
We may collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools including, but not limited to, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of the Website.
We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on the Website, the third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include, inter alia, your name and e-mail address.
3. METHOD OF USING INFORMATION
We use your personal information for reasons including, but not limited to, the following:
- To help us provide personalized features;
- Tailor our Website to suit your interest;
- Optimize the Website for you based on your usage pattern;
- To get in touch with you when necessary;
- Administer contests, promotions, events, surveys or other features;
- To provide and improve the services and products requested by you;
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy; and
- For security purposes: to protect our company, our customers or our websites.
We use contact information internally to:
- Confirm your purchase;
- To send you confirmations, acknowledgments and other details pertaining to an order you have placed;
- Direct our efforts for services and product improvement;
- Contact you as a survey respondent;
- Send you promotional materials regarding: (i) upcoming offers; (ii) newly uploaded content; and/or (iii) any information that we deem material in order for you to be a fully informed customer of and visitor to the Website.
We may use your information as otherwise permitted by law.
4. SHARING OF INFORMATION
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- We have your permission;
- It is with vendors in India and/or abroad who help manage our online registration process, payment gateways, or bulk-messaging and communication portals.
- It is to provide products or services you've requested or to organize events you may have signed up to;
- It is to provide third-parties with requisite information to perform services on our behalf. This includes third parties who provide or sponsor an event, or who operate a venue where we hold events. Our partners will use the information we give them as described in their own respective privacy policies;
- It is with a successor to all or part of our business;
- Special circumstances such as compliance with court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies compel us to make such disclosure; and
- It forms part of the information we share with advertisers on an aggregate basis.
We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy but only once we have confirmed your consent to the same.
5. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
6. PROCEDURE FOR REMOVING YOUR NAME FROM OUR LISTS AT ANY TIME
Please inform us in the event that you are desirous of removing your name from our lists at any time in order to stop receiving, inter alia, service-related updates and promotional materials and we shall forthwith do the same. In order to do so, you can use any of the following options:
7. PROCEDURE FOR CORRECTING INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION
To correct or update any information you have provided, you may do so online. In the event of loss of access details you can use any of the following options:
9. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Ms. Zainab Sulaiman
A1 Silver Oaks
Kensington Cross Road, Ulsoor